Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
If it was me personally and my real name was on a piece of paper from DHS that said sexual abuse, I would snap a picture that said the case was dismissed and post that shit online so fast my thumb would get fuckin rug burn.

But I digress...

View attachment 54503
The point is that Plate Gang wants more milk out of him and it's based he's denying them that even with the dumb catch 22 they had planned. I'd imagine if someone wasn't a faggot to him he'd actually offer that proof. But I wouldn't know, I'm just "troll shielding" 😏

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
Don't use BritBong terms. Cringe.

Also, it doesn't show anything other than an investigation was launched. Go pull him up on the Texas sex offender registry. Pull a single document other than this "showing" anything. Texas doesn't fucking play when it comes to that shit so you can't California cope and say some sort of liberal please deal was reached. There'd still be evidence of him appearing in court either way
seethe pedophile

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
There's nothing really to add. Troll group went life ruination, the case was dismissed out the gate, Bryan Dunn tier faggots kept crying for more milk out of him for over a year now and are butthurt they're not getting muh "proofs".

Y'all want to act like this internet lynching is motivated by giving a shit about sex pests but @Constant 's material is still featured on a site ran by someone only sort of interested in fucking children.

You have to clean house before you can expect anyone to give a shit about your opinion
There is more evidence of Isaac being a nonce than constant being zcarlo, universe adventurer being that random YouTuber, and brainiac being Bryan Dunn combined especially with your track record of fail doxes including two of mine.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
There is more evidence of Isaac being a nonce than constant being zcarlo, universe adventurer being that random YouTuber, and brainiac being Bryan Dunn combined especially with your track record of fail doxes including two of mine.
Well thankfully Zrcalo was Glowie's dox and he's not prone to missing or running with whatever for a reaction. My good friend has never lead me wrong

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
It's a pretty bold claim to say that there are no sex offenders in Texas out for child abuse that you can just find on the registry.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
isaacisstillanoncestill.png
Like toddalee mega doooood.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
if only this were true if you look into it youll see these kind of faggots get off easy all the time shit like probation or short prison term only
Sorry pal, Texas isn't California.
Care to show me where he appeared on court dockets? I've looked them up and found them, still have complete confidence in what I'm saying because they weren't criminal proceedings