Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
So I asked if you're the guy who has a pending pedophilia case and you say that I'm defending pedophiles?

SOLID logic. If it's not pending then just say it's not pending you don't have to get defensive about it. I don't keep up with the goings-on of KF or whatever so I really don't know .

You're a fuckin moron if you can't see how obvious it is they are personal armying ppl against me for calling them out.
Now go ahead and call out kengle for saying he doesn't like loli 'that much' since you're a kid protector.
Go on

khjkhgb (2).png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
No, I judge things on an individual basis and this shit about Ninja is obviously fake and gay.
Bro is like that background singer in all nigger music that just say "yeah" and "uh" without adding any value to it and their only job is a hype man for the one everybody is talking about

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
You're a fuckin moron if you can't see how obvious it is they are personal armying ppl against me for calling them out.
Now go ahead and call out kengle for saying he doesn't like loli 'that much' since you're a kid protector.
Go on

View attachment 54501

It looks to me like he's saying that he never got into lollicon, or anime that much. I think he missed the comma and people could be taking it out of context. I would need to see something more concrete than just something that could be interpreted two different ways. He could have meant it like he didn't get into both things very much which is questionable, or he could have meant it as in I didn't get into lolicon at all (end statement) and I didn't get into anime that much.

If that's the "proof" everyone keeps talking about him being into loli, I'm not convinced. I would need to see a more damning statement than that.

I'm not convinced about you either because of one piece of paper. I just asked you a question you didn't have to bite my head off about it.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Go on

View attachment 54501
I don't care who posted this, it's still a legal document. That would be like saying because keffals says two plus two is four it changes math. Oversharing retard plus legal document for child sex abuse minus follow up that the case was dismissed under false equals nonce. "I don't like who exposed me therefore I reject your evidence" is not an argument.
Screenshot_20231003_130849_Messages.jpeg

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Bro is like that background singer in all nigger music that just say "yeah" and "uh" without adding any value to it and their only job is a hype man for the one everybody is talking about
There's nothing really to add. Troll group went life ruination, the case was dismissed out the gate, Bryan Dunn tier faggots kept crying for more milk out of him for over a year now and are butthurt they're not getting muh "proofs".

Y'all want to act like this internet lynching is motivated by giving a shit about sex pests but @Constant 's material is still featured on a site ran by someone only sort of interested in fucking children.

You have to clean house before you can expect anyone to give a shit about your opinion

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I don't care who posted this, it's still a legal document. That would be like saying because keffals says two plus two is four it changes math. Oversharing retard plus legal document for child sex abuse minus follow up that the case was dismissed under false equals nonce. "I don't like who exposed me therefore I reject your evidence" is not an argument.
View attachment 54502

But see that's just a claim and anybody can make one against you. My sister used weaponized fake DHS claims against people she didn't like for years because she's a piece of shit and bitter that she couldn't have her own kids because God knew what a horrible mother she would be.

The thing that makes me question it is the fact of how mad he gets about it and that there's no paperwork that he can't screenshot where it said something to the effect of the claims were ubsubstantiated.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Cool, now explain again how you not liking the fact you got gay opped and backstabbed into spilling your spaghetti O's de legitimizes the legal document showing you're a nonce. It's like when you have a girlfriend that gets mad you caught her cheating, no right to be upset when and no shame.

Reason: If anything it reinforces it because you said it in confidence expecting it to stay a secret out of misplaced trust.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
View attachment 54502
Oooh shit, he posted it again for the 50th time over the last year! It's so over! Plate Gang's involvement and astroturfing is to be completely ignored now!

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
View attachment 54502

I should call cps on you and do the same thing since you support this type of behavior of false reporting

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
But see that's just a claim and anybody can make one against you. My sister used weaponized fake DHS claims against people she didn't like for years because she's a piece of shit and bitter that she couldn't have her own kids because God knew what a horrible mother she would be.

The thing that makes me question it is the fact of how mad he gets about it and that there's no paperwork that he can't screenshot where it said something to the effect of the claims were ubsubstantiated.
If it were false he would have shown it. Unless he wants to look suspicious. Gaylord troll shields him.

Reason: It's one of those stupid things he won't budge on like Palestinians being the real Jews which is just as stupid as blacks saying it.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
the legal document showing you're a nonce
Don't use BritBong terms. Cringe.

Also, it doesn't show anything other than an investigation was launched. Go pull him up on the Texas sex offender registry. Pull a single document other than this "showing" anything. Texas doesn't fucking play when it comes to that shit so you can't California cope and say some sort of liberal please deal was reached. There'd still be evidence of him appearing in court either way

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I should call cps on you and do the same thing since you support this type of behavior of false reporting

Don't make fake DHS reports against people's children. That's what the lowest form of people do and they are worse than child molesters because they are taking the time and resources away from actual children that are being molested for their own petty agenda.

Weaponizing DHS against another person is the gayest shit somebody can do.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Don't use BritBong terms. Cringe.

Also, it doesn't show anything other than an investigation was launched. Go pull him up on the Texas sex offender registry. Pull a single document other than this "showing" anything. Texas doesn't fucking play when it comes to that shit so you can't California cope and say some sort of liberal please deal was reached. There'd still be evidence of him appearing in court either way
Spanish isn't white it's tainted with Arab sand nigger blood

Reason: Something something Morocco