Gay Jew please help

Vetti

SpergCage Resident
Hi I am a gay jew and I broke up with my internet boyfriend about 6 months ago and I can't stop thinking about him and posting his dox everywhere. Is there a way I can be straight? My dad is dead and I have no father figure so I swept it up for Null at age 16 in math class to get the stability and discipline I never had but it just made me crave dick even more.
Please give advice

Deleted member 1141

Vetti, we've talked about this before. It's ok to be gay. You need to get over this and move on. You can be more than a Kiwi Janny.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Hi I am a gay jew and I broke up with my internet boyfriend about 6 months ago and I can't stop thinking about him and posting his dox everywhere. Is there a way I can be straight? My dad is dead and I have no father figure so I swept it up for Null at age 16 in math class to get the stability and discipline I never had but it just made me crave dick even more.
Please give advice
There's no coming back from that man.

Empresa

Ladmin
this is just a boy looking for acceptance .
1664166330919.png

Everyone has these thoughts buddy
1664166354952.png

but maybe keep them to yourself.

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Shalom Nancy
internet boyfriend
ker-ringe
I can't stop thinking about him and posting his dox everywhere
You're a nutter, bunny boiler type ex. He had a lucky escape, didn't he?
Is there a way I can be straight?
Probably not. Some people recommend EST. Apparently, it's much more humane these days. Iggy Pop said, as a kid, he used to give himself shocks, just to see if he could get high.
My dad is dead and I have no father figure
Your father, dead or alive, is your father figure. Sounds like you didn't get a good one in the first place. Which would explain...
I swept it up for Null at age 16 in math class
You will regret posting this, if not already. You might be better suited to Metocuck.us, they allow cows to start and run their own threads. How does that float your boat?
Please give advice