Free Taco Tuesdays until Sept. 5th only at Taco Bell

Freya

Freya and her familia raided and destroyed the Ishtar familia
Remarkable Onion
Taco Bell is such a shit experience. The food is lack luster, the hard tacos are always one level too soft from soaking up all the greasy oils. Then, it makes your booty hurt as the liquid acid sprays at high velocity into the toilet, splashing diarrhea water all over that you'll have to clean up once your done tearing up while cramped over on the toilet.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
i have not been in a long time but i saw they have the volcano menu again and i remembered liking it years ago but i do not want to back because it probably wont be as good

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I gotta admit, their nacho fries are great. Not a huge fast food fan but that's actually something i enjoy from there. Too bad they never consistently have it. The doritos tacos are nice too though because I like doritos so making the shell a big dorito beats pulling a kobra and crushing them on one.

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
I honestly don't understand people that get the runs from Taco Bell. Are your insides made of paper mache? It's the same meat, cheese, lettuce, and wheat/corn-based concoction that every fast food place uses.