What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Favorite songs, bands, and music genres

I couldn't find a thread here about everyone's personal favorite songs, bands and music genres, asides from several threads about music recommendations
so I figured I'll make one lol

Right Now? Can't deny that I havent been listening to WEB and UPSAHL on repeat for months, WEB- Giving my All 2 U has be a number one next to UPSAHL- People I Don't Like but AHUB-Quixote is a song that never gets old for me, especially English cover by MICCHI on YouTube. Can't call it a favourite though if you know what I mean.

Although been getting into a lot more RadioHead and Nirvana and been on the edge of getting into guitar to learn some of their songs.

I'm into a few genres. Liquid DnB, future funk, deep house and jazz rap are my mainstays bug I also grew up with indie rock, classic rock and French house too.
I grew up with a lot of indie rock/pop and classic rock also but got more into the breakcore and jungle sides of dnb few years later, probably a childhood effect of the Hot Wheels Acceleracers Theme, and then a few funk artists from my uncle like Purple Disco Machine (Substitution is Nectar)

Back