What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Cowsphere - KF Orbiter Ethan Ralph is Drunk While Posting from a Mexican Restaurant

Someone who is an orbiter of Kiwifarms and a central figure in the cowsphere.

Home Depot Bucket

Hellovan Onion
I know that is fucking hilarious though.

Is the only reason he cares about Balldo is because Jersh does? I don't think they had a relationship before really?

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
He really let himself go. I don’t even think the kiwi farms really give a shit about him anymore . I don’t know where his subform is anymore.

Home Depot Bucket

Hellovan Onion
Ralph is in Dax's circle of friends and Nick started off as a Dick Show call-in.
Imagine being an unironic fan of Diddler Dax ever. I thought that came later they were friends, but hmm, interesting. I'm not well versed how Balldo's career was actually launched. I didn't start watching him until 2020 or so.

Regardless would be funny if the Gunt showed up to it. I don't think the county knows what it is getting into with this at all, lmao.

Back