What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Donald Trump Pervs on his Daughter

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Aides reported: Donald Trump described Ivanka's breasts and what it might be like to sleep with her. A former Trump administration official named Miles Taylor has a book coming out next month (Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy from the Next Trump),

Quote from the book
“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter.”
John Kelly Trump’s White House chief of staff from 2017-2019
“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.'”

Someone defending this

Trump-defense-Twitter.jpg

Source: https://perezhilton.com/donald-trump-lewd-quotes-ivanka-book/

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
Ever notice how the "aides" are always anonymous? 🤔

Almost as if the media is making shit up without holding anyone accountable. 🤔

And John Kelley has beef with Trump now. He'll say anything to fuck him over.

We're on to your tricks, kike. We are well aware of Operation Mockingbird.
Exactly. If you're gonna accuse someone of perving on their daughter you need a name for the accuser. Not "sources close to the president" or whatever.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
Daughter or not, if you don't want to empty both of your balls inside this woman:

1000002573.jpg

Then you are a faggot with a capital F.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Seriously though imagine that woman looking up at you dead in your eyes and saying "Daddy please come in your baby girl"

1000000949.png

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
In the spirit of coming back here because Ken merged all the Trump threads together, I just want to reiterate one more time: if Ivana was my blood daughter, I would STILL fuck her the moment I legally could.

I would be like "I will sign the will today and leave you fucking EVERYTHING if you let Daddy get some"

I would have an incest baby with her for the GOOF. Just to see if it ended up all retarded and shit, or if it grows up normal.

Back