What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Donald Trump Golf Cart Incident

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
This kinda thing irritates me, mostly because age -related cognitive decline comes for everyone in some form. Then there's this nigga acting like he's not within a few years' time of that, or that he's not already standing/waddling around like he's wearing adult diapers himself.

Also inb4 the ballgarglers attempt to defend him when he starts making the same oldman flubs as Biden.

Last edited:

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
This kinda thing irritates me, mostly because age -related cognitive decline comes for everyone in some form
Not everyone is running for president and claiming to be as sharp as they ever were, though.

I can't wait for Trump to go fully senile and start posting to social media off his meds. You know his dementia tweets are going to be wild.

Back