What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Donald Trump Assassination

Kiwi Kitty

“I never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.”
Local Moderator
crazy he even got away with it from just four hundred feet away..
well i guess he didn't 'get away with it' .. :samoy:
it's crazy to think about though that there were no protection on the rooftops in the nearby area

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Has Joe Biden taken a banana cream pie to the face yet? Because the brain worms thing actually happened. Referencing the joker goes political video.

AnusSquirt69

Hellovan Onion
0B1A8AB2-B8F3-46FA-B92F-2A2A44084E3Fe20e9e5e37b4b1f9.jpg

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
So were the Sand niggers who hijacked four airplanes and killed thousands of people almost 23 years ago.
At this point secret service is a joke.
I heard, could be bullshit, that most of the Secret Service are loyal to Trump.

Consider that you have to be a fucking moron to be a Trump loyalist at this point, and it's no surprise that the agents working that rally failed to do their singular job of protecting Trump.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
So were the Sand niggers who hijacked four airplanes and killed thousands of people almost 23 years ago.

I heard, could be bullshit, that most of the Secret Service are loyal to Trump.

Consider that you have to be a fucking moron to be a Trump loyalist at this point, and it's no surprise that the agents working that rally failed to do their singular job of protecting Trump.
It didn't help that there was basically no communication between them.

Back