Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Does Onion Farms Support Palestine?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Ash thinks we believe she cares... that's how retarded she is. Considering the despicable things she's done to her husband... you know she is a member of the secret internet death cult Kwiffar Arms? She might have bullied her husband to suicide.

She simps for pedo-fetishist Elaine Miller (you can read her thoughts on the deaths of Palestinian human shields (who were voted in, so it's really their own fault), who condones and admits to SWATing. Did Ash SWAT Tommy?
My ability to piss off the fattest slimiest losers in any country to the point they hiss and rage at me for years on end is unmatched

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
My ability to piss off the fattest slimiest losers in any country to the point they hiss and rage at me for years on end is unmatched
This Never Happened. Ash, you are an actual Resident Lolcow. You are no different from the lumpen Kwiffar, you just got dox'd, and now want to distance yourself from the awful, awful things you said on them thar Commie Farms. People poke fun and the stupid and hypocritical things to say and do. To your face, because you have nothing better to do with your life than impotently rage at a niche internet gossip forum.

Why would that be? Tommy started asking questions about your internet stalking? Did he want you to get help? Was there a scuffle? WHERE'S TOMMY, ASH? I can only conclude that you have done something unkosher to him. THerefore, I can only conclude, further, that you are an domestic abuser (you've admitted to using KF, that's a good enough confession of guilt for me, and you, you dinny cunt), and shan't be taking your vile bigoted spiteful violence of posts will any credence.

In short, Ash is drunk and lonely and antsy because Karl won't rape her.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Ash. You keep saying this. What are you trying to accomplish? Your husband left you. And nobody gives a fuck about VOID, people were laughing at him on the Plodwinson stream.

You poor old fashioned baby, you're out of time.

If it doesn't mean anything, why are you here, trying to take the moral highroad, when you are objectively a more morally reprehensible person than me? Do you like being trolled. Having a record of your fuckwittery, growing day by day, for all to see? If so, what do you think that says about YOU?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
If it doesn't mean anything, why are you here, trying to take the moral highroad, when you are objectively a more morally reprehensible person than me? Do you like being trolled. Having a record of your fuckwittery, growing day by day, for all to see? If so, what do you think that says about YOU?
How is this a record of "my fuckwittery"? Because a guy with a personality disorder like you decided I haven't been nice enough to you and taken an interest in your boring stupid analysis of my life and that you're entitled to something from me shits up every thread I throw a post into with a bunch of barely coherent angry limey drunkspeak?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
How is this a record of "my fuckwittery"?
Show this thread to the local towns folk. The local clergy, maybe. See what they have to say. Or would you like me to do it for you? Like me to get an informal poll of the general populace vis a vis how fucking demented you are?
I haven't been nice enough to you
See? This. Who asked you to be nice to me? You are incapable of being nice. I just want to laugh at the next wet brain muppetry of a skitzopost you are going to screech out.

And with that... over to Fat Ash, who thinks about minors being raped in jail is lolz and ok. You want the local housewife opinion on that, Ash?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
ou sound very salty man.
According to who? The person who has been informed that they are being trolled and still continues to take the bait.
Are you married and why aren't you?
You mean, am I married, and if not, why not? Ash, if you are thinking of trying to replace Tommy with me, it's not happening. Do you really think you are a good advert for the benefits of tying the knot? Why do you think it's a flex to ask me to give you PL info, when you are the poster bint for MGTOW?

Let's see what drunken spite filled nonsense the old moo cow has to say...

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Of course. Israel is an illegitimate satellite state of the US and it's founded on the genocide of the rightful local populace.
If you're a """Judeo-Christian""", then you should support Palestine because those people are more closely related to the people of the Bible than a bunch of oligarchs from Europe. The so-called Jew should have the right of return to Poland or Russia since that's more accurately their homeland than a place their families hadn't been for millenia.
If God guides the fate of humanity then there's a reason they lost that area and all of the bombs and Burger backing won't make it right to forcibly take it back, especially when the justification is built on the lie of the Holocaust.
God Bless Palestine 🙏🏻
Imagine feeling validated because people find your behavior repugnant. It's truly the final cope.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I personally want both sides to be wiped out and the area unlivable so no one can fight over it anymore. Islam is just as bad as Judaism. Siding with one group of terrorists over another is like picking the communists over the nazis.