Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅

Body cam footage of Chris going to jail

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion

I created a thread, so some of us can talk about what’s going on in this video. if any of the mod can be tight enough to send this to the general thread for Chris -Chan . I can’t seem to find it and I’m not sure where it went to.

On subject as hand . I feel bad for the cops. They didn’t realize that would be part of history that day. I’m also glad that Chris was being more or less, about being arrested. He probably thought somebody was going to bail him out of jail within 48 hours.

FYI, this can only be watched on YouTube

Were you expecting somebody? Are you sure? I don't want anyone rolling up on me.
I kinda want to have you go up there and see what they're doing. Like, that is a fourth person. I mean I wanna go address them, but at the same time they can kind-of do that, but they're not obstructing at this point.

Cops always with this "officer safety" bullshit. You knew the risks when you took the job, pig.

These retards making shit up as they go trying to nail down the unknown. The way they're contemplating going over to the gas station and harassing these people for the crime of (100% legal) watching from a distance, because holy shit there's a fourth person watching now. It's Ralph you fucking pigs, maybe you'd have known that if you read the thread on Kiwi Farms instead of eating donuts, milking the clock, breaking the law, and violating the rights of others. The Ralphamale and his groupies have rights, and you shouldn't have even had the slightest thought of violating those rights, you dumb fucking pigs. There is no "kind-of" about the legality of making a video recording of the police from hundreds of feet away.

This is exactly the kind of thinking that gets people harassed or wrongly arrested.

Get fucked, inbred pigs.

Back