What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Americas Biden on classified docs discovery: ‘There’s no there there’

Americas

Cowboy

Registered

Biden on classified docs discovery: ‘There’s no there there’​

By ZEKE MILLER and COLLEEN LONGyesterday

President Joe Biden returns a salute as he boards Air Force One at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., Thursday, Jan. 19, 2023, en route to California. (AP Photo/Jess Rapfogel)
1 of 3
President Joe Biden returns a salute as he boards Air Force One at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., Thursday, Jan. 19, 2023, en route to California. (AP Photo/Jess Rapfogel)

APTOS, Calif. (AP) — A frustrated President Joe Biden said Thursday there is “no there there” when he was persistently questioned about the discovery of classified documents and official records at his home and former office.
“We found a handful of documents were filed in the wrong place,” Biden said to reporters who questioned him during a tour of the damage from storms in California. “We immediately turned them over to the Archives and the Justice Department.”
Biden said he was “fully cooperating and looking forward to getting this resolved quickly.”
“I think you’re going to find there’s nothing there,” he said. “There’s no there there.”
The White House has disclosed that Biden attorneys found classified documents and official records on four occasions in recent months — on Nov. 2 at the offices of the Penn Biden Center in Washington, and then in follow up searches on Dec. 20 in the garage of the president’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, and on Jan. 11 and 12 in the president’s home library.
The discovery complicates a federal probe into former President Donald Trump, who the Justice Department says took hundreds of records marked classified with him upon leaving the White House in early 2021 and resisted months of requests to return them to the government.
The two cases are different — Biden for example, willingly turned over the documents once found. But the issue is wearing on the president and his aides, who have repeatedly said they acted swiftly and appropriately when the documents were discovered, and are working to be as transparent as possible though key questions remain unanswered.

Attorney General Merrick Garland last week appointed Robert Hur, a former Maryland U.S. attorney, to serve as special counsel to oversee the Justice Department’s inquiry into the documents. Garland said the extraordinary circumstances warranted a special counsel, and he also made the decision in part to show the Justice Department’s “commitment to both independence and accountability in particularly sensitive matters.”
Hur is taking over for federal prosecutor John Lausch, who was initially asked to review the documents and whose team has already been interviewing former Biden aides responsible for packing up boxes during his time as vice president. Those interviews include Kathy Chung, who served as an administrative assistant during that time, according to a person familiar with the matter who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

DOJ reviewing potentially classified
Biden expressed frustration that the documents matter was coming up as he surveyed coastal storm damage, telling reporters that it “bugs me” that he was being asked about the handling of the classified material even as “we have a serious problem here” in California.
“Why you don’t ask me questions about that?” he pressed.
Biden’s team has faced criticism for its fragmented disclosures — the public wasn’t notified of the documents until early January and after that the additional findings dripped out slowly. It has occasionally led to heated exchanges between reporters and White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre in the White House briefing room. She ran into trouble when she suggested last Friday that all documents had been recovered, only to have an additional discovery disclosed over the weekend.
Biden said Thursday he has “no regrets” over how and when the public learned about the documents.
“I’m following what the lawyers have told me they want me to do,” he said.

At this point, Joe Biden is essentially becoming a threat to his own campaign with the amount of controversy that he gets in the news as well as mishandling classified documents. It shouldn't be surprising at his old age that he'd screw up but considering he could lose his sanity, this might as well be worth keeping up on. Then again, a bunch of politicians have been outed for mishandling classified information including Hillary Clinton (who was despised by most of her fellow Democratic Party members) and Donald Trump who was storing classified information at his resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

At this point, Joe Biden is essentially becoming a threat to his own campaign with the amount of controversy that he gets in the news as well as mishandling classified documents. It shouldn't be surprising at his old age that he'd screw up but considering he could lose his sanity, this might as well be worth keeping up on. Then again, a bunch of politicians have been outed for mishandling classified information including Hillary Clinton (who was despised by most of her fellow Democratic Party members) and Donald Trump who was storing classified information at his resort in Palm Beach, Florida.
yeah but in hillarys case it hurt her pretty bad but the raid on trump just made his supporters like him more so it had a negative effect especially when you see the fact joe and hillary were not raided

yeah but in hillarys case it hurt her pretty bad but the raid on trump just made his supporters like him more so it had a negative effect especially when you see the fact joe and hillary were not raided
Exactly and Hillary would've been more likely to be raided than Joe Biden considering how disliked she is among her fellow party members for her bullshit ideas. I mean, why was Trump raided but not Hillary? There is literal proof that she mishandled 2 thousand classified documents. In fact, you remember US Marine Corps 4 star General James Cartwright? He got 5 years in prison (but was let out early due to Barack Obama pardoning him) for doing the exact same shit as well as lying to the FBI.

Last edited:
Not only that, you remember the time she was advocating for a no-fly zone in Syria when that would provoke a war with Russia even though they had more military manpower and nukes at their disposal than the US? That made Trump seem more reasonable and even her fellow party members thought it was a bad idea. I mean, you know it's a bad idea when Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama are criticizing Hillary Clinton. There was even a US Marine Corps General named Joseph Francis Dunford who also joined in on the criticism because he knew his shit. In fact, that's not all because she also was the lawyer for a 42 year old pedophile who raped a 12 year old girl in 1975. In 1980, she admitted that she knew this pedophile she was appointed to defend was guilty and she laughed about it and also laughed at the girl who was raped by him. To make it worse, he got off without any repercussions. Then again, she's also a corporate puppet considering her supporting fracking and being against legalizing marijuana aka. weed, and wanting to put up a no-fly zone in Syria as mentioned before (hint: she was lobbied by the fossil fuel industry and the private prison industry, and the military/defense industry according to leaked documents on WikiLeaks)

Last edited:
And the cherry on top for all of this was her colluding with the Democratic National Committee to rig the election to make Bernie Sanders (who had a higher chance of winning) lose the primaries. How ironic is that? I mean Donald Trump did accuse them of doing it but this is just making it more obvious when you consider that Hillary Clinton and her campaign managers lobbied the Democratic National Committee to cheat the primaries. How did they do this? There were leaked messages of employees within the Democratic Party pitching slander stories about Bernie Sanders and they had reduced the amount of polling stations where Bernie Sanders had the majority of support just to make it harder for voters to vote for him.

Last edited:
Not only that, you remember the time she was advocating for a no-fly zone in Syria when that would provoke a war with Russia even though they had more military manpower and nukes at their disposal than the US? That made Trump seem more reasonable and even her fellow party members thought it was a bad idea. I mean, you know it's a bad idea when Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama are criticizing Hillary Clinton. There was even a US Marine Corps General named Joseph Francis Dunford who also joined in on the criticism because he knew his shit. In fact, that's not all because she also was the lawyer for a 42 year old pedophile who raped a 12 year old girl in 1975. In 1980, she admitted that she knew this pedophile she was appointed to defend was guilty and she laughed about it and also laughed at the girl who was raped by him. To make it worse, he got off without any repercussions. Then again, she's also a corporate puppet considering her supporting fracking and being against legalizing marijuana aka. weed, and wanting to put up a no-fly zone in Syria as mentioned before (hint: she was lobbied by the fossil fuel industry and the private prison industry, and the military/defense industry according to leaked documents on WikiLeaks)
oh yeah i forgot about all that stuff also would like to add trump crushed her in the debate he was witty and well worded while she seemed very pretentious and fake

oh yeah i forgot about all that stuff also would like to add trump crushed her in the debate he was witty and well worded while she seemed very pretentious and fake
Yeah. Even though I can give credit on how Trump was witty and well worded, he's not immune to criticism either as he's also said some crazy shit like "I wanna bomb the shit outta em" (referencing ISIS, though in this case I would want to take out ISIS if I was president), "You have to take out their families", "We should go tougher than waterboarding", and "I will have Mexico pay for that wall" (even though the wall was paid for by taxpayer money from American families, even though it never really stopped most illegal immigrants from crossing the border and also failed to stop drug kingpins like El Chapo from smuggling illegal drugs into the country). There was also a clip on Bill O'Reilly's show featuring Trump saying "They think I have, like, this great influence, okay... They're wrong!". Yeah I know most people who criticize Trump usually bring up the "racism" accusations but there is valid evidence that would make people want to reconsider voting for Trump again.

Last edited:
Yeah. Even though I can give credit on how Trump was witty and well worded, he's not immune to criticism either as he's also said some crazy shit like "I wanna bomb the shit outta em" (referencing ISIS, though in this case I would want to take out ISIS if I was president), "You have to take out their families", "We should go tougher than waterboarding", and "I will have Mexico pay for that wall" (even though the wall was paid for by taxpayer money from American families, even though it never really stopped most illegal immigrants from crossing the border and also failed to stop drug kingpins like El Chapo from smuggling illegal drugs into the country). There was also a clip on Bill O'Reilly's show featuring Trump saying "They think I have, like, this great influence, okay... They're wrong!". Yeah I know most people who criticize Trump usually bring up the "racism" accusations but there is valid evidence that would make people want to reconsider voting for Trump again.
yeah he said alot of stupid shit but that was also kinda his charm he said the stupid shit your grandpa says at thankgiving you never thought a politician would say he had no filter like when i look at trump now he does some of it but he feels like a shell of his former self and i think the things like grab em by the pussy made it exciting to see what trump would do next there was a good video by a youtuber named emplemon called how trump used memes to become president its a pretty good break down of how he did it and a good watch

Back