What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Ashley Squawking Again

Ashley Hutsell JankowskiAshley Hutsell Jankowski is verified member.

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
Your PFP looks like you never showered a day in your life. I can actually see the grease in your hair. Is everything you say a projection? Do you look in the mirror to find insults for us? Are you really that self unaware? Your face looks exactly like null too. Maybe you're related since your family tree is just a pretzel. Try not to eat it fatty.
View attachment 67464
Close to 50% of gaza is under 18. Arab poets, nurses, doctors and other educated people who are worth so much more than you are dead at the hands of Israel. You're what people are talking about when they say Americans are violent dullards who barely understand the suffering their own country created but want more of it. Write more ted nugent level dogshit about your half-formed understanding of islam you learned from rightwing blogs, drunky the clown. Who's that intended to impress?

I'd rather be whatever you typed than a white trash loser who relishes child death. You and Ken's buddy Mike the child beater aren't too dissimilar.

Still butthurt and derailing threads I see. Palestine isn't even a real country. Muslims are pedophiles and zoophiles by default. Death to them all terrorist.
You can tell from your writing that you're the weird sullen guy at the crocs factory nobody talks to and by coming here 5 beers deep you finally feel important. Believe me you aren't.

Close to 50% of gaza is under 18. Arab poets, nurses, doctors and other educated people who are worth so much more than you are dead at the hands of Israel. You're what people are talking about when they say Americans are violent dullards who barely understand the suffering their own country created but want more of it. Write more ted nugent level dogshit about your half-formed understanding of islam you learned from rightwing blogs, drunky the clown. Who's that intended to impress?

I'd rather be whatever you typed than a white trash loser who relishes child death. You and Ken's buddy Mike the child beater aren't too dissimilar.
I never knew Mike IRL. My relationship with him was professional (Onionfarms). You are harping on something that has long been over and done with.

I never knew Mike IRL. My relationship with him was professional (Onionfarms). You are harping on something that has long been over and done with.
Ken I formed my opinion on you being a robot scumfuck who's probably into cp the second you shrugged and said being arrested for child neglect isn't a big deal it's personal business and also uhhh "that happened 10 years ago"

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, is anyone even going to pay for a proper burial for you?

She does this because Ashley is fixated on living in the past. In fact the last time VOID was seen on this forum was Mar 19, 2023 (1 Year and 5 months ago).
One of the most prominent members of your little shitty community that you're so proud of just posted that he wants all Muslim children to be killed. You keep banning me for mouthing off to the pathetic nazi dorks here who explicitly call for child death when they log on here after drinking a 12 pack. Lmfao who are you kidding Ken, you love white supremacists and you're a white supremacist yourself. You also love child abusers. Just look at the scum you surround yourself with voluntarily. You are so hard up for friendship and attention that you want that fucking guy hanging around when he's been banned from everywhere else for being a dumb psychopath piece of shit. Just admit you get off on child abuse you fat creepy fuck.

She does this because Ashley is fixated on living in the past. In fact the last time VOID was seen on this forum was Mar 19, 2023 (1 Year and 5 months ago).
What is even the point of keeping these threads, fat fuck? So you can showcase to everyone how many substance abusing child beaters you love keeping around in your pathetic internet fiefdom and how you can't stand when someone hurts their feelings? That you want to show everyone your collection of violent racists you have instead of friends or family? That you will literally protect people who went to prison for child abuse but will ban me over calling the nazi fucks here pathetic?

What is even the point of keeping these threads, fat fuck?
Because it makes you mad for no reason.
So you can showcase to everyone how many substance abusing child beaters you love keeping around in your pathetic internet fiefdom and how you can't stand when someone hurts their feelings?
The so called child beaters don't bother you because you only bring it up every so often.
That you want to show everyone your collection of violent racists you have instead of friends or family?
Yeah some violent racists like Ashley Hutsell Jankowski should be shown.
That you will literally protect people who went to prison for child abuse but will ban me over calling the nazi fucks here pathetic?
So why do you keep coming back here?

One of the most prominent members of your little shitty community that you're so proud of just posted that he wants all Muslim children to be killed. You keep banning me for mouthing off to the pathetic nazi dorks here who explicitly call for child death when they log on here after drinking a 12 pack. Lmfao who are you kidding Ken, you love white supremacists and you're a white supremacist yourself.
And doesn't using this community make you yourself a white supremacist?

One of the most prominent members of your little shitty community that you're so proud of just posted that he wants all Muslim children to be killed. You keep banning me for mouthing off to the pathetic nazi dorks here who explicitly call for child death when they log on here after drinking a 12 pack. Lmfao who are you kidding Ken, you love white supremacists and you're a white supremacist yourself. You also love child abusers. Just look at the scum you surround yourself with voluntarily. You are so hard up for friendship and attention that you want that fucking guy hanging around when he's been banned from everywhere else for being a dumb psychopath piece of shit. Just admit you get off on child abuse you fat creepy fuck.
Yes Ashley we know you're back

Ashley is back final.jpg

Back