What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Americas Another school shooting but this time with a twist

Americas

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion

Another horrible school shooting happened in Nashville three children died and three adults injured. Based on the article.
The motive is unknown currently
However, the twist in the story seems to be that the person who committed the crime was transgender.

Reading people on Kiwi Farms and other alt-speech sites say that surely this will wake up the "normies" to the transsexual menace is like I'm living in Groundhog Day.

I remember when Nasim Aghdam went to Youtube HQ and instead of killing anyone there, she ended up killing herself (very feminine). I remember how there were a bunch of TERFs on Twitter at the time who insisted that Nasim was a transwoman because supposedly no true woman would ever do something like that, it had to have been a troon:

There is literally no fucking evidence at all of Nasim being trans, but these Twitter TERFs clearly wanted a trans shooting to happen so bad, they were willing to lie about another woman and trans her post mortem just to make their snuff fantasy come true. There was also covert racism involved, because Semitic women look androgynous by Western beauty standards, so transing a Middle Eastern woman was something these TERFs could easily get away with. This then became their own little conspiracy theory, that the media were covering up Nasim being trans because they wanted to cover up that the shooter at Youtube HQ was "really male actually".

In fact, if you look up that popular laptop trash TERF song, Market #Fail Ginger Male or whatever it's called, there is a shot in that music video of Nasim dancing in one of her Youtube videos. Even the maker of that song apparently believes the TERF lie that Nasim was trans.

Nasim.jpg

Now the TERFs finally got their long wished-for public shooting involving a trans... but it's a TIF instead of TIM, so they're gonna have to bend themselves over backwards and into a pretzel to rationalize this shooting, given their insistence that "women aren't capable of such violence" and #ThisNeverHappens

You know they're gonna say something to the effect that "it was the testosterone that made her violent", because no woman is ever to blame for her own violent outbursts - or for taking drugs that are known to make them violently angry. Detransitioner Helena wrote an essay about her transition and detransition and there she describes how the testosterone she started taking aroused a violent rage in her she had never felt before, an "anger that demanded to be externalized":

During the initial months following my first shot, I recall a general feeling of suffocating numbness and inability to identify my emotions, with bouts of anger that were easy to trigger dispersed throughout. Something that before would have made me mostly sad, or even frustrated, made every cell in my body overflow with rage. The anger was also of a different quality than the kind of anger I experienced before. Previously, I might have gotten so angry that I cried, or yelled, or very occasionally slammed a door, but I rarely if ever felt much more of an urge to externalize it physically beyond that. While I was on testosterone, the anger demanded to be externalized. I felt like my body would explode if I couldn’t hit or throw something, and this scared me. Crying was no longer an option, at least at first, as crying was nearly impossible to achieve. When I was emotionally overwhelmed, instead of easily crying like before I would start to feel extremely angry, and instead of hitting others or anything in my surroundings, I resorted to hitting myself. I would struggle against the anger by punching myself and eventually, after there was enough pain, I could cry and when I cried I’d cry for hours, often falling asleep and not remembering much when I’d wake up. I had these kinds of meltdowns about once a week or so, and regularly had bruises on my head and body from where I would hit myself.

Back