What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Am i getting old

Cowboy

Registered
this is something i wonder i think of how 2018 is now 5 years ago i saw a picture of me my mom showed me and said its 9 years old i saw that the movie frozen which i remember was popular when i was a kid was from 9 years ago i saw that micky mouse club house was from 10 years ago Team Umizoomi was from 10 years ago iron man 3 9 years ago lego Legends of Chima 9 years ago hero factory 9 years ago monkey quest 9 years ago power rangers samurai 9 years ago skylanders 9 years ago etc you get my point all these things from my childhood are now a decade old am i an old man or what its crazy to me these things were from so long ago

You're telling me man. I'm about a decade ahead of you. It makes me feel old as shit when people say Frozen was popular when they were a kid... I was already graduated from college when that came out! Back when I was a kid it was the original Toy Story and Bionicle was brand new...

Oh man I feel like a boomer right now. Hurry, I must post a meme that boomers wouldn't get.
unnamed.png

This shit is already almost 7 years old!!!

I feel old with all of this urban slang evolving faster than I can keep up. It's like millennials had a new word everything month but now it's like there's a new word every week. I do appreciate though when I walk into a spencers or hot topic they still keep a lot of stuff 2000s and they brought back records which is cool. A lot of gag gifts and shits and giggles toys too, like the classic liquid ass.

Another thing, I drive a 2015 civic. I feel like I just got it when it first came out. Now the new ones it's like wtf lol. Every honda customers has one or that dumb looking suv one that I can't stand seeing.

Back