What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Clown World - Nigeria 76 Year old Grandpa caught with over 1/4 ton of Cannabis in a car with a fake siren in Abuja

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
76-year-old grandfather arrested after being caught with 340.8kg of c+nnabis in fake siren vehicle in Abuja

Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have arrested a 76-year-old man for being in possession of c+nnabis.

According to a statement by the spokesperson of the agency, Femi Babafemi, “On Tuesday, June 18, in Abuja, operatives at the agency intercepted a white Nissan Frontier pick up vehicle with amber lights and fake registration number of a security agency at Kiyi village in Kuje area of the FCT.

“The vehicle was loaded with 454 compressed blocks of c+nnabis sativa, weighing 340.8kg procured at Uzeba, Edo state. A 76-year-old grandfather, Mr. Francis Omofa, linked to the consignment was arrested. He claimed to have been in the illicit drug business for 10 years.”

https://x.com/instablog9ja/status/1804870253505081536

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8ksmDOsHqH/

Footnote: 340.8 kg is about 752 pounds

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
I think your measurements are off... Wouldn't that be closer to 3/8 of a ton? About 2000lbs depending on the type. Yes there are multiple types. 1000 is half a ton. There is a short ton (2000), long ton (2,240), and metric ton (2,204.6). 3/4 of a half ton. Either way that's impressive. Or it would be if it wasn't probably shitty cartel brick weed that's pretty much low quality red bud squished together.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
I think your measurements are off... Wouldn't that be closer to 3/8 of a ton? About 2000lbs depending on the type. Yes there are multiple types. 1000 is half a ton. There is a short ton (2000), long ton (2,240), and metric ton (2,204.6). 3/4 of a half ton. Either way that's impressive. Or it would be if it wasn't probably shitty cartel brick weed that's pretty much low quality red bud squished together.
1 kg = 2.207 pounds. I am referring to a short ton (2000 pounds).

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
You are right. I corrected the post. Thank you.

Kan

Another fucking Kiwi Farms user
Baby Onion
What the fuck is this The Midnight Express/Papers Please shit

Back