Josh's lawyer inadvertently mentions Joshua as residing in Clay County, in Florida. So we have verified Josh's residence in a trailer park in Clay County Florida in a rented trailer. I am not sure but I think he said he lived near a river which would probably be the St. John's River.
Andrew the Apostle
Andrew the Apostle was a first-century AD Galilean fisherman from Bethsaida, the brother of the apostle Simon Peter, and one of the Twelve Apostles chosen by Jesus Christ as described in the New Testament. According to the Gospel of John, Andrew initially followed John the...
Thomas the Apostle
Thomas the Apostle, also known as Didymus (Greek for "twin"), was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus Christ, renowned for his initial skepticism about the Resurrection, which earned him the epithet "Doubting Thomas." He is traditionally regarded as the evangelist of India...
The verse in question was that they neither killed nor crucified him but it was made to appear so. But the historical evidence points to him being crucified. I am thinking what if was not the person but their perception that was changed?
Allah does not abandon his prophets even though it may seem that way from a human perspective
Divine Reassurance in the Quran: The Quran explicitly addresses and refutes the idea that Allah ever forsakes His messengers. When the pagans of Mecca mocked Prophet Muhammad ﷺ during a temporary break...
Scriptual References that Jesus Christ traveled this pathway alone and there were no substitutes:
Matthew 16 : 21 - 23
21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers...
I'm Muslim so I am doing this from kind of a Muslim perspective. Christians will always connect the crucifixion of Christ with the forgiveness of sin. What I am looking at is this: Can Christ draw us closer together even though we will never agree on religious doctrine?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.