Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

TransGarlic Ugly Trannies

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

Subhuman Bastard

Faggot
Baby Onion
In this thread, we post ugly trannies and laugh.
1607796954151.png

https://archive.is/mDwSo

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Polygon ran a puff piece about the ugliest tranny, Mr Cosmo Wright and this is the image they used to pull readers in.
narc1.jpg
The main body of the articles had some photos that really showcase Cosmos best features.
Cosmo alone on hill.jpg

Cosmo and_D_Gurl_on_stream_together_1.jpg

Patchy the Pirate

Registered
1689363681439.png1689363843495.png
Not only did the HRT clearly do nothing to these dogshit ugly fucks, but I can find both of these outfits on the first page of Amazon.
The worst part is that the one on the right's younger brother is now trying to copy him.

1689363888879.png
And another Amazon skater skirt, crop-top combo. Gee, I see a pattern here...

Patchy the Pirate

Registered
I accept all criticism I will receive for saying this.

... However.

Regarding the starfish in the last picture. If he got lipo, ditched the drugstore makeup for quality, and wore real clothes, I would find him pretty.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
INb4 Ashley swoops in to call these ugly fucks "conventionally attractive".
Actually they just have masculinized features probably because in some cases they transitioned too late, which is why it's important teens have access to puberty blockers and mental healthcare that allows them to discuss and think about themselves in a therapeutic setting so the process can start early. A lot of them can't afford facial surgery to get it corrected. Some of them probably just started HRT and you have no idea how that works and you're an incurious and invalid waste of time intellectually so I won't even bother. Some of them pass as women just fine and are just overweight. A couple aren't trans at all and and it's actually a photo of a cross dresser which is an entirely different textbook thing from transwomen.

This is what rational, socialized adults think when they see something that seems out of place aesthetically, they don't hunch over a big spread of pictures of people that are offensive to them because it's socially different grunting and pissing like an ape at ugly=teh funy. One main reason why dead eyed low IQ sadists and perverts like you and Joshua Moon will never have a relationship with a human and you're specifically going to remain a drunk ostracized from love or connection with anyone else the rest of your life. Just something to consider in case when the DMT floods your brain at the end it triggers an epiphany asking why your life sucked so much even if you spent it in a delusional bubble telling yourself it was awesome and everything you do is awesome.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Collecting a bunch of boring pictures of strangers and obsessing about them probably has something to do with the fact every Kiwi Farms denizen I've ever seen is ugly by their own standards. Just a pale, physically malignant and obnoxious group that also have a lot of gender-based anxiety about themselves as fat unmasculine nerds and the women became TERFs for the same reasons. None of you can simply relax in your own skin so there has to an eternal target of ridicule.

Last edited by a moderator: