Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

TransGarlic Transgender but from Female to Male

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

Empresa

Ladmin
1689482278075.png

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
BREAKING: Manifesto of trans Nashville school shooter LEAKED, full of anti-white hate
ar: https://archive.ph/NqZ8C

Steven Crowder's tweet with the pics of the diary has since been deleted:

ar: https://archive.ph/l67KS

By 10:20, Hale was to "gear up & set up guns in trunk (assembly) & get out vest (w/mags inside)." Hale was armed with a handgun, a rifle and a pistol modded to handle like a rifle.

Hale also wrote about making a "final video tape" on the schedule, though this has not been released by police or confirmed to even exist. Hale detailed a plan to leave for the Covenant School by 11:35.

The last entries to Hale's schedule were for 12:35, where she would "open fire," and then it was "time 2 die [sic]." Hale was shot dead by police at around 10:27.

In one of the pages headlined, "Kill those kids!!!,” Hale calls the students “crackers” and expresses hatred for their “white privilege.”

Hale wrote: “those crackers... going to fancy private schools with those fancy khakis + sports backpacks w/ their daddies mustangs + convertibles."
"F— you little sh—ts," she wrote.

Hale added: “Wanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little faggots w/ your white privileges f— you faggots." Critics of trans ideology have often highlighted that some trans people transition because they cannot cope with being homosexual. Hale was lesbian before identifying as trans.

Remember, according to TERFs #ThisNeverHappens #OnlyMenDoThis TIFs are just poor lil autistic lesbians that cut their tits off and want to look like teenaged gay men because they "just don't want to be eye-fucked by men".

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
All that speculation about the tranny being molested by pastors seems to be DOA now though, it was racially motivated. I wonder if this will now qualify as a hate crime. No wonder the cops didn't want to release it but why did the families block this?

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Steven Crowder's tweet with the pics of the diary has since been deleted:

ar: https://archive.ph/l67KS

Remember, according to TERFs #ThisNeverHappens #OnlyMenDoThis TIFs are just poor lil autistic lesbians that cut their tits off and want to look like teenaged gay men because they "just don't want to be eye-fucked by men".
Look up female serial killers, they can do far worse. Women are capable of doing great evil just as men, but they do it in a slightly different way that they don’t really become detectable until it’s too late.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Here is list of female serial killer
I know this is not the same as a mass shooting but these women did have a high body count. and the scary part was is that they did this for years and got a way with it until ,you know, someone noticed something.
If you’re interested, I’ll try to find a list of serial killer women from the Victorian age that did murder children and men.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
#ThisNeverHappens according to TERFs, women are never violent and lack the male gene that enables them to use guns against innocents, women are only victims and never perpetrators:

Nashville Trans Manifesto LEAKED, Media CONFIRMS It Is Real, Anti-White Propaganda Motivation

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
#ThisNeverHappens according to TERFs, women are never violent and lack the male gene that enables them to use guns against innocents, women are only victims and never perpetrators:

Nashville Trans Manifesto LEAKED, Media CONFIRMS It Is Real, Anti-White Propaganda Motivation
Really you're using Timpool and The Quartering?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
If their psudo penis looks like Dr. Frankenstein made an empanada made of meat stiched together where a dick should be, then something went horribly wrong.

eldorado

Registered
The outcomes of these surgeries are very sad and awful. I still don't feel sorry for any of these people. Sucks but don't cut into your fucking peehole, retards.
Why not? Propaganda is powerful and if anything it's on the many doctors and health services that swore an oath to do no harm but then perform these risky surgeries on mentally ill people for profit. I feel bad for anyone that hates themselves and has others take advantage of that

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Why not? Propaganda is powerful and if anything it's on the many doctors and health services that swore an oath to do no harm but then perform these risky surgeries on mentally ill people for profit. I feel bad for anyone that hates themselves and has others take advantage of that

I'm sorry but if their only defense is "I was too mentally ill to know chopping off my dick was a bad idea" then its a good thing they're being sterilized and removed from the gene pool.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
The only ones I feel any sympathy at all towards are the actual children they groomed into doing it since they actually have the mental development excuse of not knowing better a lot of the time but even then sometimes I won't if the kid is an asshole and deserves it.