Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Ooh ooh ooh
gwimbly-grimbly.gif

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Sha sha Sha! Dark Ninja the Feeble! Last we met I beheaded you swiftly, yet your sprit remains wandering this Earth unwilling to let your family live in peace knowing you were gone from this mortal realm. Any last words before I behead you once more? This task was given to me personally by the Emporor and I suspect you won't be coming back this time. This blade has been blessed by the his majesty's personal onmyoji who embed this blade of mine with demon-eliminating properties.
View attachment 54647

Stop Socking Gaylord

Now with 100% Less Socks
Hellovan Onion
Putting this image in thread since Ninja doesn't have the ability to fight cartoonish nonsense without me co-signing and handling what should be his light weight. Ain't switching up on what I've said, just bruh, I can't and won't cheerlead. Just bantz beyond "No U". Either way, the toad looking retard with the pipsqueak locker shove voice has absolutely dominated you

OIG2.J.jpeg

Fight back, faggot.

Stop Socking Gaylord

Now with 100% Less Socks
Hellovan Onion
Sha-sha-hell naw 😡
no-you.jpg

Even the dweeby samurai made a return, though The Big Baby Podcast is basically nontent. But here we sit, 9 months and counting, without a fresh video from Dork Minja
Just some shitty livestream where he and some literally-who esés sat around telling taco truck tall tales from the barrio or whatever