Moved the Public Figure Forums

OnionNull

Owner
Staff member
Dec 10, 2019
I have moved the public figure threads into one category. Nothing has been eliminated. I am going to start a subforum on public figure cults.

OnionNull

Owner
Staff member
Dec 10, 2019
I am reorganizing this mainly by country. I deleted the CWC thread because I figure he was already being talked about on Kiwifarms and CWCki.club but if people are interested, I will make a new one. I am going to try a different arrangement.

Last edited:

OnionNull

Owner
Staff member
Dec 10, 2019
What would you think of doing a wiki like the Cwcki on someone like Kim Jong Un or the Kardashians?

Last edited:

OnionNull

Owner
Staff member
Dec 10, 2019
Okay. I am going to have one main forum for North Korea and Kim Jong and take off CWC. She's already talked about on cwcki.club and Kiwifarms and for all practical purposes, it would amount to little more than beating a dead horse.

keyDragon

May 22, 2020
Can we make "halal" threads of other Onionfarms users? If we discover them posting really
embarrassing diaperfur art on FurAffinity?

OnionNull

Owner
Staff member
Dec 10, 2019
All
Can we make "halal" threads of other Onionfarms users? If we discover them posting really
embarrassing diaperfur art on FurAffinity?
No. Onionfarms has to be a safe refuge for fellow Onions to post. I am going to come up with a reference base of potential people of interest that will be far superior.