Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

MENA (Middle East - North Africa) Palestine versus Israel

Middle East - North Africa

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
You will never see Palestinians like this man on Al Jazeera because Al Jazeera is 100% agitprop, that's basically their own version of "chasing the algorithm":

Al Jazeera videos get up to 100ds of thousands of views, but this trailer has barely a thousandviews, so that should tell you which videos are actually shadowbanned on Youtube. Youtube WANTS the gorefest rage-bait that Al Jazeera puts out because that's where the clicks are. I have never in my life seen a video of corpse decapitated and blasted through with countless scrapnel holes until I saw one on Al Jazeera. I am not surprised at such content though though, because let's face it, this war has been a GOLDMINE for Al Jazeera, as well as certain Western (indie) media companies too. I know it has, because every time I try to watch Al Jazeera videos, I can see my AdBlocker working hard to block all the ads they've placed on their videos. Hence why Al Jazeera has gone full mask-off on the two-State-solution recently rejecting it outright, because they know rage bait sells better online than advocating for peace.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Vivian Strange's new PSU buddies in action:

Just harmless peaceful protests everyone!

Definitely some university students:

I have to say, this is some of the most listless, lifeless punk rock I've heard in my life, and I've heard a lot of punk music through the decades:

During this part he's singing "Ashes to ashes, death to Israel"

Ghaza Solidarity Protests = Cluster B personality disorders scaled up:

The events on college campuses this week demonstrate the thesis of this show, that abusive Cluster B dynamics usually seen in the home have been scaled up to societal level. When you watch these campus clashes, you're watching Cluster B abuse. When you watch the administration back down, you're watching the abused spouse and children try to bargain for their safety. But you're also watching some abused people who had a hand in creating the situation that now endangers them. We don't like to talk about that when we talk about domestic abuse, but it's true.