Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
I think she's a woman, only because the main girls of the Salon back her up. I think they must have some sort of verification to make sure they are true and honest women so the moids/trannies don't infiltrate them. Otherwise the more sociopathic on the forum would've already leaked their chatlogs/DMs.
You're thinking like a pragmatic, results-oriented male. Fat hysterical femcels don't care to dig below the surface providing "she" mouths the right canards and they can plausibly pretend it's a woman. As soon as either of those things stop being true they'll have a sad and turn on "her"

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
You're thinking like a pragmatic, results-oriented male. Fat hysterical femcels don't care to dig below the surface providing "she" mouths the right canards and they can plausibly pretend it's a woman. As soon as either of those things stop being true they'll have a sad and turn on "her"
I disagree with the last part, the femcels have seen how much power "she" has, being Null and all... so they will play along and never turn on her, if anything I see Null, I mean Lidl, turning on them first.

polonium

Hellovan Onion
I disagree with the last part, the femcels have seen how much power "she" has, being Null and all... so they will play along and never turn on her, if anything I see Null, I mean Lidl, turning on them first.
They've seen how they can string null along by manipulating his simping. If he tries to chuck them out now they'll bend him over for a pegging like they did to lowtax

polonium

Hellovan Onion
But we've seen multiple female users banned over "back talking" null and none of the femcels went i, claudius on Null, they all fell into line.
You can handle them in ones and twos sure but if null, for example, were to say "that's the end of BP, fuck off elsewhere" then they'd come for his balls. Again, this isn't a hypothetical. You can look at SA and see what happened.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
I'm thinking as a paranoid feminist who keeps all the receipts. Even if I wanted to LARP, I could not keep up with this unfettered radfem LARPing, I'd be mentally exhausted. Only deranged narcissistic Women can keep this act up for so long,

polonium

Hellovan Onion
I'm thinking as a paranoid feminist who keeps all the receipts. Even if I wanted to LARP, I could not keep up with this unfettered radfem LARPing, I'd be mentally exhausted. Only deranged narcissistic Women can keep this act up for so long,
Just because he's male, that doesn't mean he's not a deranged narcissistic woman.