In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Stop Socking Gaylord

Now with 100% Less Socks
Hellovan Onion
that account belongs to this schizo. it should be noted that stop socking gaylord a.k.a time 4 Guillotines on kiwifarms is an insane schizo and throw random bullshit at people he doesn't like
You're not wrong but neither am I 💅🏻
You gave away it being your sock when you tried to proof-fag me over some kayfabe I was pushing on my Grace Cock Soup alt

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
gdhcjkhxcdjkdxchjk.PNG

So a thread that was made last month, you can pretty much guess how this thread went, if you don't know lemme tell you:
User in question destroys these niggers, that's all and the dude who made the thread in the first was to bitch and moan about someone fuckin him up.
Also Puro got a ton of hats, autism, and dumb stickers thrown at them
(Btw puro's new name on there is Rivet)

Stop Socking Gaylord

Now with 100% Less Socks
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 55924
So a thread that was made last month, you can pretty much guess how this thread went, if you don't know lemme tell you:
User in question destroys these niggers, that's all and the dude who made the thread in the first was to bitch and moan about someone fuckin him up.
Also Puro got a ton of hats, autism, and dumb stickers thrown at them
(Btw puro's new name on there is Rivet)
Puro absolutely did not destroy anyone but walked himself into revealing his pedophilic/zoophilic tendencies.

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion

Stop Socking Gaylord

Now with 100% Less Socks
Hellovan Onion
they hid it after people noticed they were still jerking off to it
No, it'll be back. Josh hid it the first time during #DKF, hid it again when whatever that host was started "libeling" the site, is currently keeping it down during the Greer lolsuit. But make no mistake, Josh feels it's very important that he host the clearnet's largest repository of videos of puppies being fucked to death. Because that's how you do a heckin Libertarianism.

Stop Socking Gaylord

Now with 100% Less Socks
Hellovan Onion
According to the front end 120+ guests are on the site. Probably KF users waiting to grasp some straw at how their Null cult is better than 10 guys bantering. Pretty sad.
Bruh, this site is botted to hell and back. We have maybe 30 monthly visitors, 12 daily mainstays and another dozen that pop in to view what's going on anonymously.
Go to this page
You'll quickly notice the bots just lurk the entire site by noting how they magically "view" locked profiles for minutes on end. If Kengle would stop allowing weak bitches to completely block their profiles then he could pretend these aren't ego boost bots but as it stands it's obvious what he's doing.