Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
I still can't get over how these dudes look, KF builds them up to gangster, kingpin level, I was expecting Vito to look like a mixture of Billy Burnette and David Courtney... But he's just a nerd in a nerdroom with a microphone. Josh and his coven are so soft.
View attachment 55921

KEK

zeZQAf.gif

lhDnFyT.gif

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I made this account purely to respond to this because it’s false information that could muddy the waters and further assist Josh in not being subjected to the same scrutiny as those scrutinized by Kiwi Farms.

I did attempt to login to my prior account, and was told by @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt that he would look into it. I come in peace, purely to state facts.

I ceased posting previously because of ongoing court proceedings between Liz Fong Jones and Joshua Moon, but something did happen prior to those which I thought I’d share with you all:

View attachment 55831
This was an email I received from Vincent Zhen on. January the 3rd, 2023, from the email address: arileny@rape.lol

The email I sent was the following on the December the 27th, 2022, to the email address: kek@rape.lol

View attachment 55832

I only sent an email to kek@rape.lol.

He even signed it too!
View attachment 55833

You may be wondering why the kek@rape.lol email is so vital in connecting Fancy Bear to Vincent Zhen/Chen, well, you’d never guess what Fancy Bear’s Kiwi Farms signup email was (courtesy of the 2019 KF Breach)

View attachment 55834

As far as I know, neither “Chen” nor “Zhen” are particularly Russian surnames.

Maybe @The Gays From LA knows something I don’t about Slavic Surnames.

So we’ve proved the following so far:

- Fancy Bear’s signup Kiwi Farms signup email was kek@rape.lol
- Vincent Zhen/Chen owns this email
- He even replies to this email with Fancy Bear references “Bear who cooks ketamine”

I feel like I’ve already gone over this so times I’m losing my mind at how people STILL are confused, but pushing on…

Now to connect Vincent Zhen to Vincent Canfield, the owner of Cock.li.

Remember the domain ending for Fancy’s email (kek@rape.lol?)
Visiting rape.lol will redirect you to cock.li. Don’t believe me? Here are the domain records (again):
View attachment 55835

But wait. There’s more.

A single google search of “Vincent Canfield Fancy Bear” will point you to an article where even LITERAL US CISA infosec agencies claim that Cock.li is a Spyware for APT29 (Cozy Bear, another name for Fancy Bear, APT just means Advanced Persistent Threat.) @The Gays From LA Google is always a useful tool I find. 🙄

Article:

Archive:

View attachment 55836

Most of these Infosec people think Fancy Bear is Russian because of a few coincidences such as sharing PO Boxes with actual Russian hacking groups, but also because Vinnie likes to larp as a Russian because he’s cringe like that. Yes, they’ve managed to tell that Cock.li is wrapped up in everything but that’s not saying much. It’s fucking obvious.

I hate to tell you this as I know it’s shocking, but most of the time, most federal agents, journalists have absolutely no grasp on reality.

I’m sure we remember this incident:
(Bear in mind it’s literal intelligent agencies that give these journalists the stories to post.)
View attachment 55838

I’ll see myself out.
Stay Safe & God Bless.

Elaine, I saw that you apparently responded to my post about the whole InfoSec consensus agreeing that Fancy Bear is a Russian hacking group:

I have some very simple questions for you, Elaine:

1) how do you know that the person who sent you the e-mail message from arileny@rape.lol is actually Vincent? Do you assume this e-mail was from Vincent Zhen just because they say so? Why do you take them at their word? (Hint, it's a troll)

2) Why is the arileny@rape.lol account signing their e-mail as Vincent Chen using kek@rape.lol? Why aren't they using their own account in the sig, namely arileny@rape.lol? (Hint, because it's a troll impersonating someone else)

3) The person who wrote this e-mail sounds like they barely speak English ("I am knowing of Null"). Judging from Null's interview with Vincent on MATI, it's instantly clear that Vincent grew up in Australia from a young age and speaks fluent near-native Australian English. Frankly, the person who sent you the arileny@rape.lol e-mail not only sounds barely fluent in English, they sound either drunk or high. (Hint, this troll is high and decided to troll you because usually you too are too high to recognize a forgery)

4) Why would Vincent contact you, of all people, to talk about Null and Cat Party? Null has described his relationship to Vincent as that of a mentor/先生 or an older "brother from another mother". Why would someone so close to Null contact you as someone who is widely viewed as Null's enemy? (This alone indicates that it's a troll trying to bait you with the promise of having some kind of an exclusive scoop on Null and Cat Party)

Now, as for the article you linked to, you make the following claim:

"A single google search of “Vincent Canfield Fancy Bear” will point you to an article where even LITERAL US CISA infosec agencies claim that Cock.li is a Spyware for APT29"

That's not what the article says though. Quoting from the article:

One giveaway that you might have a Russian spy poking about, warned CISA, is the use of a cock[.]li email address. Though we're fairly sure it wasn't a Russian spy who called us abusive names from a cock[.]li email address in 2016, CISA reckons: "While not exclusively used by SVR cyber actors, a number of SVR cyber personas use e-mail services hosted on cock[.]li or related domains."
We have asked cock[.]li's maintainer, Vincent Canfield, by email for his thoughts on being named by the US government as a harbourer of hostile foreign spies, and will reproduce any printable ones if he replies.

First, CISA is not multiple agencies, it's a subset of the DHS, the US Department of Homeland Security:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersecurity_and_Infrastructure_Security_Agency

The article you link to doesn't say that Cock.li is "spyware for Fancy Bear". It simply says that Russian SVR spies were found to be using cock.li e-mail servers as well as other "related domains", whatever that specifically refers to (does "related domains" means they were related to cock.li or are these considered "related domains" just because SVR spies were using them? The article doesn't explain.)

I think it's abundantly clear from the above that you were trolled by someone who's most definitely not Vincent, and that you're reading stuff into an article that isn't actually there.

I hate to tell you this as I know it’s shocking, but most of the time, most federal agents, journalists have absolutely no grasp on reality.

The people who maintain the InfoSec database I linked to aren't Fedz or journos. They are InfoSec professionals who know how to conduct actual digital forensics in response to a hack. Again, if you really believe you have evidence that links Fancy Bear to Vincent Zhen and thus to China, why don't you send it to the InfoSec community? Prove them all wrong, Elaine!

I made this account purely to respond to this because it’s false information that could muddy the waters and further assist Josh in not being subjected to the same scrutiny as those scrutinized by Kiwi Farms.

No, you made this account because I showed that literally no one who is an actual InfoSec expert believes your baseless claims about Fancy Bear being Chinese instead of Russian. Your evidence for this claim is an e-mail from a troll trying to rope you along with promises of some exclusive scoop on Null and Cat Party. In other words, you fell for a troll, and are now doubling down on your claims, which you are known to do whenever you're proven wrong.

Elaine, please, FFS, lay off the drugs. They're only making you more susceptible to this kind of obvious trolling.
If were sober, you'd see this for the very obvious trolling that it is. Please, seek help, go into rehab, do whatever you can to quit drugs.

Stop Socking Gaylord

Now with 100% Less Socks
Hellovan Onion
Elaine, I saw that you apparently responded to my post about the whole InfoSec consensus agreeing that Fancy Bear is a Russian hacking group:

I have some very simple questions for you, Elaine:

1) how do you know that the person who sent you the e-mail message from arileny@rape.lol is actually Vincent? Do you assume this e-mail was from Vincent Zhen just because they say so? Why do you take them at their word? (Hint, it's a troll)

2) Why is the arileny@rape.lol account signing their e-mail as Vincent Chen using kek@rape.lol? Why aren't they using their own account in the sig, namely arileny@rape.lol? (Hint, because it's a troll impersonating someone else)

3) The person who wrote this e-mail sounds like they barely speak English ("I am knowing of Null"). Judging from Null's interview with Vincent on MATI, it's instantly clear that Vincent grew up in Australia from a young age and speaks fluent near-native Australian English. Frankly, the person who sent you the arileny@rape.lol e-mail not only sounds barely fluent in English, they sound either drunk or high. (Hint, this troll is high and decided to troll you because usually you too are too high to recognize a forgery)

4) Why would Vincent contact you, of all people, to talk about Null and Cat Party? Null has described his relationship to Vincent as that of a mentor/先生 or an older "brother from another mother". Why would someone so close to Null contact you as someone who is widely viewed as Null's enemy? (This alone indicates that it's a troll trying to bait you with the promise of having some kind of an exclusive scoop on Null and Cat Party)

Now, as for the article you linked to, you make the following claim:

That's not what the article says though. Quoting from the article:

First, CISA is not multiple agencies, it's a subset of the DHS, the US Department of Homeland Security:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersecurity_and_Infrastructure_Security_Agency

The article you link to doesn't say that Cock.li is "spyware for Fancy Bear". It simply says that Russian SVR spies were found to be using cock.li e-mail servers as well as other "related domains", whatever that specifically refers to (does "related domains" means they were related to cock.li or are these considered "related domains" just because SVR spies were using them? The article doesn't explain.)

I think it's abundantly clear from the above that you were trolled by someone who's most definitely not Vincent, and that you're reading stuff into an article that isn't actually there.

The people who maintain the InfoSec database I linked to aren't Fedz or journos. They are InfoSec professionals who know how to conduct actual digital forensics in response to a hack. Again, if you really believe you have evidence that links Fancy Bear to Vincent Zhen and thus to China, why don't you send it to the InfoSec community? Prove them all wrong, Elaine!

No, you made this account because I showed that literally no one who is an actual InfoSec expert believes your baseless claims about Fancy Bear being Chinese instead of Russian. Your evidence for this claim is an e-mail from a troll trying to rope you along with promises of some exclusive scoop on Null and Cat Party. In other words, you fell for a troll, and are now doubling down on your claims, which you are known to do whenever you're proven wrong.

Elaine, please, FFS, lay off the drugs. They're only making you more susceptible to this kind of obvious trolling.
If were sober, you'd see this for the very obvious trolling that it is. Please, seek help, go into rehab, do whatever you can to quit drugs.
Don't tell Elaine to take meds or lay off of whatever, you pozzed up jigglenigger, especially when you know she can't reply. She name dropped you because she thought you had some heat before but she hasn't been around to see you devolve into the pathetic puddle of glitter, poz and glorification of child abuse you are now. She had a manic moment and went down a faulty rabbit hole. Your life is a tale of having a tweaker moment and letting black bulls plunder your fat hole.

Last edited: