Ethan Ralph - The Guntsphere Ethan Ralph General

Lolcow Ethan Ralph and his orbiters

Catoru Gojo

The Untouchable Cat
Baby Onion
1685771554574.jpeg

the last laugh

Remarkable Onion

After showing his dick and getting kicked off of kick the head nigga in charge Ethan Ralph had a mini pill stream on a twitter space.

Stop Socking Gaylord

Now with 100% Less Socks
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 55926
This fat nigger is crying about someone else's kid's and someone else wanting kids, meanwhile this fatass can't even see his own kid, fuck off ralph
Haven't checked in on Ralph in a while. Apparently there's a sperg war brewing between Nick Rekieta and Metokur. Ralph was speaking positively here about Rekieta to own Jim, though yes he should fuck off lol.
Metokur is doing his usual fence sitter bit where he doesn't go after someone until KF has firmly agreed they don't like someone. There'll be a stream this weekend about Patrick Tomlinson and I'm sure a subsequent one about Rekieta.
Anyway, Ralph is a nutter as always.
Screenshot_2024-05-21-14-18-09-76_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.png

Yes Ralph, I will never forget how Metokur, a streamer, caused those millions less than 200 vaccine related deaths. But I'm sure any day now billions must die and only the /pol/tard will be left to inherit the Earth without having to do anything, because it's the /pol/tard the jew wants to keep around, not the compliant