Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Decision About the Store

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
I have gone ahead and did a little test order on the store. I want to see how this works out. If it does, then I think a little test run is in order: As for the smiley onion: I will go ahead and create products on demand with this logo if this is what you want.

I think two stores are in order. I want one of them just for us with custom promotional merchandise (and we have a pretty wide selection). The other is a more general store for the general public that will by and large have more generic designs.

Stop Socking Gaylord

Now with 100% Less Socks
Hellovan Onion
Will you consider designs if they're submitted? Spedestrian did reconfirm that all of the stickers he designed are free-to-use, so I bet a few of us could come up with some fun stuff

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Yes. Whatever you would like (within reason).
Screenshot_20240415-151827.png

Sooooo... Tricked out hockey gear still on the table? 🤔

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Lol I'd think pricing would be a major issue. But basketball shorts, t-shirts, hoodies, etc would be plausible? I might have the plug on sticker printing but I don't know how to do anonymous fulfillment 😑
Yeah the gears like a hundred and something when you order one, and like 75 each if you order six.

I was more thinking of buying the gear for the goof when I play hockey with my friends, because we wear jerseys and stuff but most of it's just random shit we bought.

If I do end up having that made I'll definitely post a picture (without my face of course) of me wearing it lol